PLEASE READ OUR RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS POLICY THOROUGHLY BEFORE PROCEEDING:
- All returns must be received within 30 calender days in new, unused, and saleable condition.
- The customer is responsible for the cost to return the item, unless the wrong item was received or the item was damaged upon arrival.
- The customer is also responsible for ensuring the delivery of the item (must keep a valid tracking number).
Refunds: To qualify for a refund the returned item must be in new & saleable condition the same condition the item arrived in. Any item returned to us that has been used, installed or damaged prior to returning will not be elegible for a refund and will be sent back to the customer. A 10% restocking fee will be applied for items returned to us.
- Upon reciept of the item we will inspect it and deem whether it qualifies for return.
- An item does not qualify for return if it is not unused and in the same condition as it was received. In this case the item will be returned to you at our expense if requested.
- Items returned for warranty consideration will be replaced if the warranty applies
We do not process exchanges To exchange an item purchased from us for a different one, a customer will need to place a new order for the correct item and return the unwanted item for a refund. A customer return referencing a replacement order number will not be charged a restocking fee.
Warranty Conditions: Warranty only covers defects in workmanship and materials The Planet Cyclery warranty covers material defects and defects in workmanship. If you believe you have received defective or damaged merchandise from us please contact us using the process described above. Upon receipt of an item, the nature of the defect/damage will be investigated and a determination will be made based on the findings. In cases covered by warranty Planet Cyclery will honor the manufacturer's warranty and defective/damaged items will be replaced or repaired at our discretion.